Welcome to Intro to Programming.
This course is for beginners to learn the fundamentals of programming. After completing this course, you'll be able to build basic web pages and understand programming fundamentals. No coding experience is required, but basic computer literacy is necessary.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
- HTML and CSS: The presentation and styling languages of the web
- Git: The tool programmers use to track their code
- Command line: The tool programmers use to interact with their computers
- Markdown: A simple language for documents
- Bootstrap: A framework for easily creating good-looking websites
This course also creates a foundation for the career services material students will engage with throughout the program.
To navigate through the lessons, you can utilize the side bar to find the section, day, and lesson you'd like to peruse. Otherwise, to navigate sequentially, click the
Previous buttons at the bottom of each page.