Welcome to C#/.NET.
The C# ("C sharp") programming language is most commonly used with the .NET framework. Students who are well-versed in C# programming can use it to create client applications, database applications, distributed components, and much more.
Students who prefer the C# programming and .NET framework part of this program might consider targeting larger enterprises, government agencies, and companies serving enterprise and government clients for employment.
Companies using C# and .NET who have hired Epicodus graduates include New Relic, Salesforce, and Eyecue Labs.
The outline of topics for this course is as follows:
- C# Basics: Syntax differences, and strongly typed languages
- Intermediate C# and Testing: Using MS Test and creating console applications
- Basic Web Applications: Using the MVC design pattern to create static web applications
- Database Basics: Jumping into SQL with C#/.NET to learn relational databases
- Advanced Databases and Authentication: Authenticating database access for users
- Building an API: Create your very own API
To navigate through the lessons, you can utilize the side bar to find the section, day, and lesson you'd like to peruse. Otherwise, to navigate sequentially, click the
Previous buttons at the bottom of each page.